St. Clair County
Residential Monthly: $23.00 Residential Quarterly: $69.00 Yearly: $228.00 ($19.00/Month) Senior Monthly: $18.00 Senior Quarterly: $54.00 Yearly: $204.00 ($17.00/Month)
Residential Monthly: $23.00 Residential Quarterly: $69.00 Yearly: $236.00 ($19.67/Month) Senior Monthly: $18.00 Senior Quarterly: $54.00 Yearly: $204.00 ($17.00/Month)
We have two different price rates available for service-our first rate is based on 8 to 10 bags (30 gallon) a week. We also have what we call our “Senior Rate” – this rate is based on a bag limit of 1-3 bags (30 gallon) a week and not based on your age. Jeff’s Rubbish also offers discounted yearly rates –when paid in full.
Don’t forget to tell a friend about Jeff's Rubbish Disposal. If they switch over to us, you will receive a free month of service!
We offer curbside trash pickup in many areas throughout St. Clair and Sanilac County, Michigan. Our customers are allowed 8 – 10 bags per week. Garbage needs to be bagged when using trash containers larger than 30 gallons. Weight limit on trash containers is 40 pounds. Other items such as: Furniture / Appliances / Carpet and building materials may need to be picked up separately.
Please call to schedule a pick-up and to make payment arrangements. Extra items may be left until next pick up day if prearrangements are not made.
We are not able to pick up the following materials: liquid waste such as paint and oil, pesticides, yard waste, tires or batteries.
Garbage must be out by 6:00a.m. If trash is not out, it will be picked up on your next scheduled day or there will be an additional charge of $20.00 for the driver to come back.
As a reminder to our loyal customers - our payment policy is as follows:
- Trash service is billed quarterly in advance. This bill will be a yellow postcard. Your payment is due by the 1st day of the 1st month. Example – if you are being billed for October, November and December – your payment is due October 1st.
- A $4.00 finance fee will be added if your payment is not received by the 15th. If payment is not received by the 30th, services will be stopped until payment is made. We will not credit your account for missed pick-ups due to lack of payment.
- At 60 days you will receive a final notice for payment, and at 90 days past due, a 35% collection fee will be added to balance owed and your account will be sent to a third party collection company.
- You can mail a check or money order, drop payment off at the office (use the green mailbox after hours), or you can pay with a credit/debit card by phone. You can also go online to trashbilling.com to make your payment.
- If you no longer require our service; you are required to call our office and cancel.
- Please note: It is illegal to allow another person to put trash with yours if they are not one of our paying customers. This is “Theft of Service” and will result in additional charges to your account and possible termination of your service.